FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai
- Can I smoke in the restaurant or bar? Smoking is permitted in our bar and pool side. All the other restaurants and public areas, including meeting rooms, are strictly non-smoking
- Can I bring food from outside and get it reheated? As per local policy it is not allowed to reheat any kind of food brought from outside the hotel premises.
- I am holding a small event; can I block the Pool side area for my event? Yes! We do take group booking for various types of events with limited numbers. Prior booking is required to confirm.
- How far is World Trade Centre from the hotel and what is the best way to get there? The distance to world trade centre is 6.4 Kms which is covered by road in just 15 - 20 minutes (off traffic). As the metro station Burjuman is walking distance from the hotel, it connects with the World Trade Center just three stops away.
- What time does the metro opens on Fridays? The metro opens at 2 pm on Friday afternoon and closes at Midnight.
- Where is the nearest ATM or Foreign Exchange Bureau? The hotel is located next to banks and corporate houses. The ATM machine is very close walking distance from the hotel. We also have a Foreign Exchange Bureau just in the adjacent building.
- Do you have smoking rooms? Yes we do have smoking rooms in the hotel.
- What are things to do in the vicinity? We are ideally located in the historic heart of Dubai and close to major Banks, Embassies and the Port. Step out for great local shopping, museums and more. We’re within walking distance from the city’s famous souks, spice and textile markets, plus heritage sites including the old Bastakiya and Dubai Museum. If you’re keen on exploring the city, the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai is where you want to be, with 2 metro stations within easy reach and Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away.
- Do you sell stamps for postcards? We do sell stamps at the concierge and even post the postcards for our guests.
- I wish to set up a corporate rate as I am my colleagues travel frequently to Dubai, who do I contact? Our sales team will be happy to meet up with you and discuss various options we have to set up a corporate rate agreement with you.
- We have a function to host, what options do you have? We do cater for various types of functions, business meetings, weddings, family events, product launches our Events team will be happy to discuss with you and can tailor make it to your requirements.
- I must have left an item in my room when I checked out, how can I retrieve it? If you’ve left any items in our hotel, please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- How far is the beach and how can I get there? The public beach is the close to the hotel. We have a complimentary drop and pick up service for our guests on a daily basis. Please contact our Concierge desk for more information.
- I want to make a reservation for a colleague/friend/family member and would like to pay for him/her. How can I do that? Our reservations team will be happy to answer your query regarding third party payments, please contact email@example.com.
- I lost something in a local taxi which I took to the hotel, can you help me retrieve the item. Where can I contact them? The local Taxi company (RTA - Road Transport Authority) has a lost and found section. You can contact them directly, details are on their website http://www.dubaitaxi.ae/en/Pages/LostItems.aspx
- I am checking out early, can I get early breakfast? Though our restaurant serves breakfast as early as 6.30 am, we can arrange for continental breakfast for an earlier time. Please contact our reception just the night prior to departure to arrange one at given time.
- Do you offer wifi for your room or restaurant guests?
For room guests, we have 2 Price Tiers which is Standard and Premium able to connect (concurrently) to unlimited number of devices with a single code from all areas in the hotel
*Standard Tier is Free: Session active until guest check out. 10 Mbps,
*Premium Tier 1: 24 hours (AED 25): 12 Mbps,
*Premium Tier 2: 24 hours (AED 35): 21 Mbps,
If you are *SPG Platinum & Gold guest: Free premium connection. 21Mb (if the Guest is SPP & SPG, that guest will be automatically given high speed internet (10 mbps)
For restaurant guests, you may approach our server for an internet code.
- Do you process visa for guests who are staying in your hotel?
Yes we do. If you require us to process visa for you, please contact our reservation team. All requirements should be given 2 weeks prior to arrival. Two types of visas are provided: Service visa (14days) & Tourist visa (30days)
- Do you provide airport pick-up for your guests who are staying in your hotel?
Yes we do. Airport Transfer services are available with up to 7 seater maximum (3-4 comfy seating) Rates From/To Terminal 1&3, From/To Terminal 2 and From/To Terminal DWC varies. Please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the rate.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 310 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The hotel is excellent, fteindly and copeprative staff
All of the staf and head ls if departments have a very positive and intiatives to anticepate your need for ezcellent stay